- Download the UE FITS App.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case with the lid open.
- Before opening the App, make sure your UE FITS are paired to an audio device via Bluetooth.
- Open the UE FITS App and the earbuds will connect automatically.
If you're having trouble connecting your earbuds to the UE FITS App, please try the following steps in order:
- Delete the UE FITS App from your phone.
- Turn your audio device’s Bluetooth off for at least 10 seconds.
- Reinstall the UE FITS App on your phone.
- Turn your audio device’s Bluetooth back on.
- Pair your earbuds to your audio device via Bluetooth.
- Open the UE FITS App to connect your earbuds. Please be patient as this connection can take a while.
***The UE FITS App is only available on iOS 12 and Android 8.0 and up.
***The App will only connect to your UE FITS if the earbuds are Bluetooth paired with an audio device (eg. phone, laptop)
If you still have problems with pairing to the UE FITS App, try resetting your earbuds. Here's how.