The UE FITS App allows you to take custom to a whole new level. Through the App you are able to custom mold your tips, customize double and single tap settings for each earbud, customize the name of your earbuds, customize EQ and sound settings, mold new tips and even test your fit.
***To make any custom changes to your earbuds’ settings, you must connect your earbuds to your phone and the UE FITS App.
Custom mold your tips
- Custom tip molding can only be done through the UE FITS App, which is available for iOS and Android devices only.
- To mold your set of custom tips, first connect your earbuds to an audio device via Bluetooth.
- Open the UE FITS App. With your FITS now connected to the App, it will prompt you to place the earbuds in your ears and gently maneuver them until they are comfortable.
- The next step will be the sound test. The App will play music through your earbuds and ask you to adjust them until the bass is optimized.
- After this step, you are ready to begin molding your custom tips. Allow the App to work its magic and in about a minute you will have your first set of true wireless custom fit earbuds for your ears only.
Customize double and single tap settings for each earbud
- UE FITS have preset commands that can be triggered by double or single tapping the surface of your earbuds while they are in your ear.
- You are able to pick between the following options: Siri/Google Assistant, Play/Pause, volume up, volume down, next track and previous track.
- To change the custom tap settings, open the UE FITS App with your earbuds nearby.
- On the top right corner of the homepage on the App, click on the settings icon. You will see the name of your device and right below that you will see the left and right earbuds and their default setting, which is “play/pause" for the double tap and "Volume up/down" for the single tap.
- You can select what function you want each earbud to have when you tap its surface. You are able to choose one double and one single tap function per side.
- If you do not see single tap settings on your App, make sure your App is up to date and running the latest firmware on the earbuds. How to update my firmware?
Customize the name of your earbuds
- To customize the name of your earbuds, you will need to open the UE FITS App with your earbuds nearby.
- Once connected, click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Once you open the settings page, your earbuds will default to the name “UE FITS.” Tap on the name and change it to your new custom name.
- After you choose your new name the earbuds will disconnect from your phone and automatically go into pairing mode. You will need to forget the previous name from your Bluetooth setting and reconnect your UE FITS to your phone by clicking on the new custom name.
Customize EQ and sound settings
- To change the custom EQ setting on the UE FITS App, you will need to connect your UE FITS to your audio device via Bluetooth and connect to the UE FITS App.
- On the homepage of the App, click the “^” button below the image of the charging case.
- Here you will be able to select one of our 7 preset sound signatures.
- You can also make your own custom EQ sound signature by clicking the customize button.
- You can create and save your custom EQ setting to be one of the presets by clicking the “save as” button on the top right of your screen after customizing the sound signature.
Mold new tips
- To mold a new set of tips, you will need to connect your UE FITS to your audio device via Bluetooth and connect to the UE FITS App.
- Once connected, click the burger menu on the top left corner of the homepage of the App. Tap “Mold new tips.”
- The App will guide you on how to remove your current tips, attach the new ones and begin the custom molding process.
Test your fit
- To evaluate your fit, you will need to open the UE FITS App with your earbuds nearby.
- Click the burger menu button at the top left corner on the homepage of the App.
- Select “Test Your Fit.”
- The App will lead you through a short sequence of questions about your fit and sound quality.
- Depending on your answers to the questions, the App will recommend a solution.