Dealing with pairing, connection, sound, charging or App issues? You might want to try resetting your UE FITS.
- Place your earbuds into the charging case.
- Close the case lid and plug the charging cable in.
- Open the case and remove earbuds.
- Try pairing earbuds.
This should complete a soft reset. If your issues persist, try our factory reset
*Before you start the factory reset, disconnect and remove UE FITS from your Bluetooth settings.
- Place your earbuds into the charging case and leave it open.
- Press and hold the case button for 8-10 seconds or until the earbuds and LED indicator flash an amber light.
- Release the case button.
- Allow the earbuds a few moments to reset. They will briefly blink amber and eventually begin blinking white, indicating they are in pairing mode.
***Your earbuds and charging case will need at least 65% of battery life to successfully perform a factory reset.